- IT services
- problem solving
- analytical skills
- critical thinking
- excellent communication
About the company
TeamWork is an independent international group, founded in 1999 in Geneva by our current CEO Philippe Rey-Gorrez. We are your strategic partner in digital transformation, specializing in five core business areas: Management Consulting, SAP Business Solutions, Data Analytics, Salesforce and Technology Platforms. Recognized by our clients for our expertise and experience, TeamWork supports both major international groups and SMEs. TeamWork Management, the group’s US subsidiary, was created in 2017.
With US offices in Boston and San Diego, our approach is universal: support our clients in all aspects of their digital transformation projects. For more information, visit our website
About the role
We are seeking an amazing ambassador to bring unparalleled expertise to our digital transformation projects. Our Consultants are a critical component of our organization in driving a positive customer experience resulting in high customer satisfaction.Your superpower? You’re comfortable diving into the details of workstreams, you’re autonomous, you have excellent self-discipline and personal organization, you are client-focused, and you have good interpersonal skills.
The Senior SAP Logistics Consultant plays a key role on the delivery team that is accountable for meeting the scope, timeline and milestone expectations set by the client. Consultants are responsible for delivering a completed, successful project by collaborating with the client, the other members of the delivery team, and your SAP Project Manager.
If you are a SAP Logistics Functional Consultant with 10-15 years of proven experience in the SAP world with excellent knowledge of Supply Chain and SAP Supply Chain modules, we want you!
We are always looking for the best talent as we continue to grow our team. If you’re ready to hit the ground running on some exciting SAP projects and have some fun while doing it, we want to hear from you!
- 10-15 years of experience in the implementation of SAP projects; two of the following modules required: MM/WM/SD/LE/PP/QM
- Experience executing a business blueprint and documenting business requirements that can be understood by a technical process team
- Must be able to provide technical stewardship of end-to-end integration solutions between SAP and other SAP and non-SAP systems (3PL, planning software...)
- Must have experience integrating with other SAP modules and business areas (Customer Service, Finance, among others)
- Must have excellent communication and analytical skills, demonstrate excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills; both oral and written are a necessity
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Experience in Pharmaceutical / GxP domains will be a plus
- Ability to travel within the US
- Understand and analyze business requirements and translate them into system requirements, configurations, and customization
- Design, configure, test and support technical solutions on SAP (two of the following modules required: SD/LE/ WM/MM/PP/QM)
- Collaborate with other functional consultants within TeamWork and externally with other system integrators
- Prepare and support data migration
- Provide training to business users
- Support Go live and Hypercare phases with project team
- Participate in all project activities with multidisciplinary teams
Employment and educational requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field from a recognized institution
- Master’s degree a plus
- SAP certification(s) highly preferred
- Work authorization: United States (Required) - no sponsorship.
- Job Type: Full-time, permanent contract, limited travel in the US.