- AI Hub
- RAI operationalization plan
- AI algorithms
- AI practices
- deploying AI models
AI Senior Program Manager with experience in Responsible AI/ethical practices a must-have.
Local candidates to the Boston, MA area, Hybrid model work schedule
MS Teams video conference interview selection
· At the client, we are committed to solving real-world problems to create a sustainable, digitized, new electric future.
· Artificial Intelligence has the potential to transform industries and help unlock efficiency and sustainability.
· Within our Global AI Hub we combine our long-standing manufacturing and domain expertise with cutting-edge innovation in AI, machine learning, and deep learning to empower smarter decision-making, agility, and decarbonization.
· The Strategy & Innovation team under the leadership of Didem UN Ates, VP AI Strategy & Innovation, drives the Responsible AI strategy and operationalization efforts for the AI Hub, Client Digital, and client at large.
· The client AI Hub Strategy and Innovation team is looking for an experienced technical program manager to help build Responsible AI operationalization plan and later on execute it with Cyber, Data, and Compliance teams & stakeholders client.
· The RAI PM will provide technical guidance and support to ensure that AI projects are developed, deployed, and maintained in a responsible manner within AI Hub cross functional teams.
· Draft and co-create RAI operationalization plan including key milestones, deliverables, and timelines in accordance with upcoming regulatory changes
· Help build OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) for the overall workstream as well as sub workstream such as RAI Training (content creation by persona and training program)
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand program requirements and identify Responsible AI technical considerations
· Help conducting Responsible AI impact assessments of AI external and internal use cases.
· Provide technical expertise in designing and implementing Responsible AI frameworks, ensuring compliance with ethical standards and regulations
· Work closely with data scientists and AI engineers to design, develop, and deploy AI solutions responsibly.
· Stay updated on Responsible AI Regulation and Standards and help other stakeholders stay informed
· The technical expert will work closely with the RAI Standardisation and Regulation officer responsible for coordinating the work on RAI.
· Solid understanding of machine learning techniques and AI algorithms
· Experience in implementing Responsible AI practices, frameworks, and tools
· Experience in developing and deploying AI models
· Knowledge of ethical considerations in AI, such as fairness, transparency, privacy, explain ability and accountability.
· Knowledge of data privacy regulations and standards, such as GDPR
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and address
· Responsible AI concerns in AI systems.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
· Strong commitment to promoting Responsible AI practices.