- Business Analyst
Greetings From Photon,
We hope you are staying safe. We are hiring Business Analyst to join our Digital Engineering team.
Who are we?
For the past 20 years, we have powered many Digital Experiences for the Fortune 500. Since 1999, we have grown from a few people to more than 4000 team members across the globe that are engaged in various Digital Modernization.
Business Analyst | Atlanta, GA (Onsite) | Open for Fulltime and Contract
What will you do?
- Lead and deliver application development projects with full SDLC process in agile environment.
- Experience evaluating businessprocesses, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and solutioning.
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities, writing user stories and grooming the teams.
- Experience in creating Source to Target mapping documents, writing, and reviewing BRDs, FRDs, etc.
- Proven ability to work with UI/UX to convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners.
- Effective communication of your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Ability to contribute to workshops, demos, Project Kickoff, walkthrough, UAT sign-off.
- Ability to negotiate priorities with Product Managers and sponsors on the backlog to deliver MVP
- Produce reports and documents by gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders.
- Team player by working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline.
- Work with the product owner to prioritize requirements.
- Identify and mitigate risks.
- Ensure that stories are delivered on time and within budget.
- Work with the team to improve the quality of the product.
- Write technical stories.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
- Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
What are we looking for?
- 5+ Years of solid Project Management / Business Analyst experience with overall 8 years of IT experience in Application development projects as a project manager Experience in a scrum master role Experience in Business Analyst role Familiarity with Agile software development Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement) Good knowledge of Jira (Atlassian) and Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP etc.)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability Outstanding organizational skills Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field Scrum master / Business Analyst certification is a plus