Work from homeBoulder, CO
Depends on Experience
No Travel Required
Growing firm looking to hire System Administrators at all levels for Access Control System, Intrusion Detection Systems, and Video Surveillance Systems.
- System Administrator for Access Control System, Intrusion Detection Systems, and Video Surveillance Systems, including system monitoring, programming, reporting and troubleshooting.
- Interface with management, customers, tenants, technicians, and alarm monitoring staff to answer inquiries, provide status reports, and resolve issues.
- Support maintenance of existing systems, installation of new systems, and proactive initiatives.
- Performing device programming and configuration changes requested by the client.
- Providing initial diagnostic troubleshooting and determining root cause of simple network and systems problems.
- Performing backups of databases on master and regional servers.
Firm offers an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity/Paternity leave