Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry’s well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
Reporting to Vice President of SAP & Business Solutions, the SAP FIN Functional Team Lead will be responsible for day-to-day support and for projects related specifically to the Finance (FI) and Controlling (CO) modules of SAP and other financial systems. This person is responsible for working closely with business users and IT technical support teams; streamlining business functions using analytical tools along with best practices. Business and technology skills and excellent people skills are a must. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments.
- Collaborate with key business resources in providing SAP ECC 6.0 functional support for the FICO module, understand internal customer needs, prioritize efforts and recommend changes or alternative solutions when multiple options are available.
- Support CO-CCA, CO-IO, CO-PC, CO-PA with additional support on any of the following FI-related functions such as FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AR; both for day-to-day transactions and budgets.
- Provide recommendations for optimizing existing system, upgrades, new version/functionality including option comparisons and well-researched recommendations. In conjunction with other teams and PMO Leader, lead transition of new acquisition companies as they are migrated to SAP.
- Perform hands-on configuration in the SAP FICO module under support or project-related work.
- Ensure the consistent treatment of data including data accuracy in downstream systems such as Business Intelligence and data warehouses.
- Create, deploy and train on various business intelligence tools.
- Understand the integration and relationship between SAP modules, especially as they relate to FICO with SD, MM and PP.
- Collect and review business requirements, recognize gaps in business processes, create functional designs, data and functional mapping, undertake hands on configuration of modules, communicate with developers, perform unit and integration tests and analyze results.
- Manage and control implementation of changes without business interruption.
- Support the deployment of production applications and provide post-production support related to custom system enhancements and integration points.
- Participate in system and application upgrades, enhancements and resolutions.
- Identify opportunities for automation to improve efficiency and accuracy of financial transactions and reporting.
- Ensure company, department and governmental standards are followed at all times and provide sources and documentation for recurring IT and Financial audits.
- Support other team members and priorities along with other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Accounting, Business or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Requires minimum of 7 years’ experience working in or supporting a finance team on SAP.
- SAP certification is preferred.
- Experience with SAP ECC 6.0/S4 with expert knowledge in SAP FI, CO, Product costing (CO-PC) and COPA and Report Painter.
- Knowledge of principles and processes related to financial accounting and controls.
- Demonstrated proficiency with financial systems, reporting systems, Microsoft Excel.
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.