We have an immediate Openings with Our Direct Client for a Long term contract position
Wireless / Network Test Architect Location: Boston, MA (Onsite role) – need locals Duration: 12+ Months
1. Looking for a Test Architect
2. 10+ years of testing experience
3. Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
4. Experience with System Engineering, Design, and Testing.
5. Knowledge of 4G and 5G wireless infrastructure, architecture, concepts and network flows for voice, messaging and data calls.
6. Knowledge of 4G network elements and functionality including the 4G EPC Core (SGW, PGW and MME) and the IMS Core (PCRF, Subscriber DB,HSS and EDA), Provisioning, troubleshooting, testing, etc.
7. Experience with OSS/BSS and OAM services in 4G and 5G deployments.
8. Knowledge of: IP, IPSec, TCP/UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, NTP, LDAP, Diameter, Radius, SIP, EPC CORE interfaces, IMS Core Interfaces, SOAP, 3GPP, 3GPP2, etc.
9. Knowledge of Verizon’s end to end services that will be supported in Private Networks: 911, e911, PTT/MCPTT, CMAS, etc.
10. Knowledge of Verizon’s ecosystem and integration points: alarming, monitoring, performance, inventory management, etc.
11. Strong commitment to quality, self-motivation and accountability to work assignments.
12. Oral and written communication skills – ability to interface with various levels within organization.
If Interested, please share below details with update resume:
Full Name as per Passport/ DL:
Synopsys of Skills:
DOB (MM/DD only):
SSN (Last 4 Digits Only):
Visa Status (USC/EAD/TN/H1B):
Availability for the interview:
Availability for the project: