Job title: AWS Database Engineer with RDBMS ( relational Database ) (Any two of them Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL) + EMR ( must have)
Location: Princeton, NJ (Remote)
Term: Long term Contract
- 8 to 15 years of experience in Database Engineering and Database Administration
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (AWS (required))
- Experience on Enforce database security policies and audit logging mechanisms.
- Experience in database automation provisioning, upgrades, security patches & monitoring.
- Experience in defining procedures for database backup, recovery and retention, disaster recovery.
- Experience in providing solutions to optimize database performance and improve standards.
- Experience in Implement highly available & fault-tolerant solutions to withstand system failures.
- Good to have experience on database activity stream(DAS).
- Desired to have knowledge on RedShift, Graph databases.
- Knowledge of servers, virtualization systems, storage, and network engineering.
- Knowledge on design data sharding, partitioning, BigData solutions (EMR).
- AWS Certification is desirable.
- Maintain database configuration, support procedures and runbook.
- Manage and execute disaster recovery plans, coordinate change control process.
- Troubleshoot Production issues and provide workarounds to restore business continuity.
- Provision and administer RDS, Aurora and other databases in AWS Cloud.
- Recommend hardware and right sizing infrastructure.
Thanks & Regards....
SAGE IT INC