Our client, a healthcare advisory and consulting leader, has asked us to help them find the right Product Manager to lead their expansion into the realm of digital products designed for key customers. The right candidate will bring both hands-on and strategic expertise to these product development efforts, and drive the process from conception to launch.
This is the perfect role for someone with a cloud technology background who’s looking to make the leap into business management and strategy.
Is this you? If so, please submit your resume and fill out our questionnaire ASAP!
THE WORK: The work includes:
- Overseeing the design and creation of software products that serve the needs of healthcare organizations and investors.
- Identifying market opportunities for new productized solutions.
- Partnering with sales and marketing to conceive and implement go-to-market strategies for new products and features.
- Monitoring feedback from stakeholders and customers to shape new features and products
LOCATION: This role will be based out of the client’s NYC office. While they would prefer that candidates be local and able to work a hybrid schedule, a remote option (with occasional travel to NYC) is possible for unusually well-qualified candidates.
MODE: This is a permanent, FT role.
REQUIRED: Applicants must have:
- Experience designing and building analytics products
- Experience in the healthcare sector (provider or payer)
- Experience with cloud-based data environments (AWS and Snowflake preferred)
- Experience collaborating and communicating across stakeholders with different areas of expertise, seniority, and technical skills.
DESIRED: It would be great if you had some background working with a consulting organization.
COMPENSATION: This client is looking for the right person and is willing to offer the salary that requires, in addition to bonuses and benefits.
WHY THIS JOB IS SPECIAL: This company takes work-life balance seriously and a standard, 9 - 6 schedule is the norm.
This job also provides a ton of additional benefits for those looking for the next step in their career growth:
1) A unique opportunity to build a business within a firm that is already well-respected in the healthcare field.
2) The excitement of a startup with the stability of a mid-sized company.
3) The opportunity to focus on the hot area of healthcare.
4) The opportunity to work with a very bright group of professionals.
Digital products are a key growth area for the client and this will be a highly visible position.
INTERESTED? If you're interested and have the skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please answer our questionnaire and submit your resume right away! Thanks!
Why data job seekers work with Dataspace
NOTE: Dataspace performs background and drug screens on accepted candidates prior to their employment or contract start dates.