- ETL(Data Stage)
- BigQuery (BQ)
Title: Big Data (Hadoop) Engineer w Google Cloud Platform
Description: STG is a fast-growing Digital Transformation services company providing Fortune 500 companies with Digital Transformation, Mobility, Analytics and Cloud Integration services in both information technology and engineering product lines. STG has a 98% repeat business rate from existing clients and have achieved industry awards and recognition for our services. Crain’s Detroit Business named STG to Michigan’s Fastest Growing Companies list in both 2020 and 2019, Top IT Services Company’s List in 2020, 2019, 2018, and Top Minority Business Enterprise List in 2020, 2019, and 2019.
STG puts company CULTURE at the forefront of every business decision and employees are EMPOWERED and MEASURED for RESULTS. Both TEAMWORK and INDIVIDUAL Performance is recognized and rewarded.
The right person for this position will have high energy, a positive attitude, and a high attention to detail, and an unwavering commitment to success.
- 3+ years of experience with Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Sqoop, Flume and Oozie.
- Experience with ETL(Data Stage) and data integration tools.
- Ability to write MapReduce jobs.
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience in Google Cloud Platform: BigQuery (BQ), Dataproc, Dataflow, Cloud Data Fusion, Dataprep, etc.
- 3+ years of professional experience in engineering real time and batch data systems and knowledge in Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience in using Visualization tools like QlikView and Apache Super set..
- Analytical and problem solving skills, applied to Big Data domain.
- Good aptitude in multi-threading and concurrency concepts.
- Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Agile development experience and working under PDO model
Big Data (Hadoop) Engineer w Google Cloud Platform position is based at our corporate office located in Dearborn, Michigan. A great opportunity to experience the corporate environment leading personal career growth.
- Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Ms. Shweta Huria at shweta. and/or contact at twoFourEight Nine One Eight Four Seven Two Zero. In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name (Hadoop Engineer w Google Cloud Platform)
- For more information about STG, please visit us at www..