- business analysis
- Business Analyst
- Business Administration
- process improvement
- project plans
We are seeking a talented Business Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of experience in business analysis, a strong understanding of business processes, and the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for working with stakeholders to identify business needs, developing requirements, and ensuring that solutions meet business objectives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify business needs and gather requirements
- Analyze business processes and workflows to identify areas for improvement
- Develop detailed business requirements and use cases
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and implement solutions
- Develop and maintain project plans and timelines
- Identify and manage project risks and issues
- Communicate project status and progress to stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field
- 2-4 years of experience in business analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with process mapping and process improvement methodologies
- Understanding of data modeling and database design
- Experience with project management tools such as JIRA or Trello.
If you meet the above qualifications and are passionate about delivering high-quality solutions that meet business needs, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.