- Agile software development
Location: 100% Remote
Years Experience: Minimum of 7 years of experience
Education: Bachelor s in computer science or software engineer related field
Work Authorization: Must show that applicant is legally permitted to work in the United States.
Clearance: Applicants must be able to meet the requirements to obtain a Secret security clearance. NOTE: ship is required for this type of clearance.
- Experience collaborating with customers and internal engineering teams across the SDLC to deliver solutions.
- Experience with designing, building, and implementing custom applications using the declarative customization capabilities of the Salesforce Platform.
- Experience with Lightning and APEX.
- Salesforce certifications a bonus.
- Build and implement custom applications using the declarative customization capabilities of the Salesforce platform.
- Utilize custom coding capabilities (Apex, Lightning Web Components) to implement technical solutions where necessary.
- Integrate Salesforce based solutions with external systems that provide functionality such as data interfaces, auditing/logging solutions, authentication solutions, etc.
- Work within and across teams to define, develop, and refine customer requirements.
- Work closely with testing staff to develop well written and defined test scripts for user stories.
- Determine business, functional, and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing, and deployment.
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training, and documentation.
- Produce deliverables such as solution definitions, effort estimations, requirements, test scripts, specifications, and status reports.
- Build and maintain trust and respect with clients.
- Lead teams as needed to deliver solutions.
- 7+ years IT related experience
- Bachelor s degree required.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret security clearance.
- Salesforce development experience required.
- Microservices/API experience (SOAP/REST) a bonus
- Prefer one or more Salesforce Certifications or must be able to attend training and pass Salesforce certification exams.
- Experience with Agile software development and DevSecOps
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and soft skills.
- Ability to produce quality technical documentation and analysis.