- IT Infrastructure
- Data Centre
Lab Infrastructure Services Engineer
No of Positions:
Santa Clara CA 95054
- The lab infrastructure services engineer is responsible for the daily operations and maintenance of the PBU product labs.
- The person in this contract position is expected to have a deep understanding of data center management.
- Perform various tasks on different projects of PBU Engineering labs.
- Troubleshoot and fix PDUs, networking, and HW problems.
- 3+ years of technical experience, in a large-scale data center or IT infrastructure environment.
- Knowledge of the interdependencies of data center functions and technologies including electrical, cooling, structured cabling, network, server systems
- Strong understanding of the data center infrastructure, with experience installing and configuring various HW components.
- Ensure all service requests and issues are tracked and documented
- Data center Inventory management.
- Any technical background with Data center management experience.
- Familiar with the installation, operation, repair and troubleshooting of data center infrastructure, including LAN TCP/IP knowledge related to problem research.
- Attention for detail
- Proactive to identify and come up with solutions to lab needs
- High level of flexibility.
- Any technical background with Data center experience.
- Are you willing to work onsite (M-F)?
- Are you available immediately?
- How soon you can join?
Thanks, and Regards,