Will need to work onsite for training and then will be joining current schedule of one week onsite / one week remote - That is subject to change at desire of company.
- Focusing on network operations across multiple platforms, analyzes technical architecture, including hardware, software, and various configurations. Provides functional and empirical analysis related to the planning, design, installation, and implementation of the network infrastructure.
- 25% Analyzes workload, including traffic and utilization trends. Provides analytical support to team members throughout the development and implementation process. Provides feedback on commonly encountered problems and misunderstandings to enhance user documentation and/or training programs etc. May provide training on hardware and/or software use.
- 25% Compiles and analyzes operational data and directs tests to assist in establishing standard for new designs or modifications to existing equipment, systems, or processes. Tests and verifies hardware and support peripherals to ensure that they meet specifications and requirements, by recording and analyzing test data.
- 25% Confers with technical specialists and consults specifications to evaluate interface between hardware and software and operational and performance requirements of overall system (s). Interfaces with users, consultants, technical teams, and vendors for maximum guidance or on new technology to determine software and hardware installation requirements.
- 10% Ensures network compliance with audit requirements. Addresses new network vulnerabilities within audit-mandated time frames. Anticipates and mitigates potential attacks through network or other connections to ensure the security of the system. Maintains effective security/backup and disaster recovery processes and systems
- 10% Monitors network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future. Creates and maintains process and procedure documentation.
- 5% Keeps knowledge and skills updated to keep up with rapid advancements in network technology
- Required Skills and Abilities: Advanced technical knowledge of networking, communications, and related hardware and software.
- Strong understanding of technical problems and solutions in relation to the current, as well as the future business environment.
- Proficiency with network technologies and platforms.
- Excellent problem analysis of network systems.
- Able to gather information, analyze information and troubleshoot various network problems.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical people.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong knowledge of common network analysis, monitoring and security utilities.
- Required Software and Other Tools: Strong understanding of relevant network hardware and software.
- Work Environment: Fast paced, multi-platformed environment which may require action and response 24X7 to support the technical business needs of the customer.
- Required Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other job related degree.
- or 4 years of job related work experience or 2 years of job related experience plus an associate’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other job related degree
- Required Work Experience: 6 years of network or other job related experience. Preferred Education: Bachelor's degree P
- referred Work Experience: 8 years-of experience working in infrastructure/network environments performing analysis (hardware and/or software), planning, and implementation. Preferred Licenses and Certificates: CCNP, CCNA
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- DISASTER RECOVERY
- HARDWARE INSTALLATION
- NETWORK ANALYSIS
- NETWORK OPERATIONS
- TECHNICAL ARCHITECTURE
- TRAINING PROGRAMS