- data architect
- data analysis
The focus of the Enterprise Data Office s Strategy and Transformation team is to modernization our data storage, processing and integration capabilities. The team plays a key role supporting development teams within the program by driving, guiding and enabling as needed. The ideal candidate will need to be a technical subject matter expert, strong communicator and effective collaborator with diverse set of stakeholders. The candidate will lead and provide direction for the definition, development and implementation of technical solutions. To be successful, the candidate will be required to develop robust solutions, while working proactively and collaboratively with cross-functional teams to build consensus and support for proposed solutions. Candidate will influence the direction of the internal architecture, Systems/Data analysis, engineering and design by participating actively in activities to continuously evaluate and improve existing production and in-progress work.
- Develop or update architecture planning, design, development and production flows
- Lead system/data analysis for assigned areas and initiatives
- Lead and influence the design, estimation, and technical direction
- Provide system and data design in support of data integration strategy implementation
- Define and execute proof of concepts for new software tools/technologies or solutions
- Maintain involvement in continuous improvement of engineering processes, tools and templates
- Responsible for leading the building and maintaining solutions conformant to enterprise standards, architecture, and technologies
- Provide oversight, direction and mentoring to ensure adherence in the enterprise direction and architectural strategies
- Support and guide technical teams on assigned projects and initiatives
- 10+ years experience working in a technical role on large, complex data technology projects (Data Warehouse, Big Data, Batch File processing, ETL, EDI)
- Azure and/or AWS Cloud experience with data storage and processing tools (Spark, Databricks, ADF, ADLS, etc.)
- Strong, direct experience working with Big Data workloads and tools, especially Spark and Databricks
- Expertise in data program languages including SparkSQL, Scala or Python
- Strong technical knowledge of database design and different data modeling techniques
- Skill and experience designing complex, integrated solution designs using visual tools like Visio
- Knowledge and experience in ETL and data workflow tools (ADF, SSIS, Informatica, Pentaho, etc.)
- Strong technical knowledge of database management systems (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2)
- This role is WAH/Flex, which allows most work to be performed at home.
- Bachelor's Degree HIGHLY PREFERRED.
For more information please contact Tom Mazzulla at or
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.