- Electrical Engineer
Must be onsite in Oklahoma City, OK and have a secret clearance.
If interested, please send your resume to
Seeking experienced Avionics/Electrical Design and/or Lab Design & Integration engineers.
The candidate will provide engineering integration and support technical design decisions diverse projects including the development of lab verification strategy and architecture, breakdown of verification requirements, lab design including equipment placement, wiring pin-to-pin, wire diagrams, lab harness design, lab harness installation, equipment installation, rack design, troubleshooting, lab automation, simulation, and verification activities for aircraft development and modifications.
Other job responsibilities may include
* Works with customers to develop and document complex avionics, electronic and electrical system requirements and design for labs.
* Analyzes and translates requirements into system architecture, hardware and software designs and interface specifications.
* Analyzes results and performs design reviews
* Develops and maintains electrical product detail, assembly and installation designs (e.g., equipment racks, power panels, cable rouing and geometry, antennas)
* Supporting programs with the overall integration, Tests and validates to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements.
* Analyzes functional and physical input to assure development of complete integrated design
* Monitors supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements.
* Solves problems concerning and provides other support of fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle.
* Participates in technical review of supplier capabilities to facilitate source selection
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience)
Experience in wire design tools such as Mentor Capital, WIRS, CEEDS, and/or an equivalent avionics wire design system is highly desired.
Experience with requirements management software (e.g. DOORS) AND/OR Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and Model Based Engineering through-out the development lifecycle.
Experience on aircraft or avionics development program(s) and in engineering labs is a plus.
Must possess good organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
Must have demonstrated a strong work ethic and sense of urgency for completing assigned work with a history of meeting commitments.
Ability to adjust priorities to multiple demands and unanticipated events.
location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.