- Object Oriented
- Object Oriented Design
- Relational Databases
- Candidate should have 8+ years of hands-on experience with Core Java Technologies and worked in at least one development project for all SDLC phases.
- Should be strong in Core Java, Spark
- Experience in Real time streaming technologies ( Spark, Storm, and Kafka)
- Good hands-on experience in Apache Spark(2.x) with Java , RDD, dataframes and datasets
- Good Hands-on experience in Relational Databases like Oracle, and Hive
- Hands-on knowledge of test-driven development
- Hands-on experience in performance tuning
- Good Design knowledge, experience in Object Oriented Design Principles
- Engage with key stake holders, internal and external, to understand user requirements
- Working in all phases of SDLC from development to maintenance
- Writing spark transformations along with Java for end user reporting
- Need to work on Java backend applications for end user reporting applications
- Performing data analysis for DA reported issues and provide fixes
- Work on data ingestion for testing in lower environments and Hive/Arcadia table maintenance, covering code with test driven design
- Working closely with Project counterparts on daily basis to understand requirements and providing task status
- Work as an individual as well as within a team structure to meet project milestones
- Prior experience of working with multiple teams (local, virtual/global) and ability to coordinate track and expedite tasks.
- Ability to pick up new techniques, multitask between different projects/tasks
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment. Must be able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a fast paced, deadline driving environment with quality deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
Mandatory Industry Certification : one of the following:
- Cloudera - CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer (CCA175)
- Hortonworks - HDP Certified Apache Spark Developer
- Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 2.4
A little about us...
LTIMindtree is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company that enables enterprises across industries to reimagine business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize growth by harnessing digital technologies. As a digital transformation partner to more than 750 clients, LTIMindtree brings extensive domain and technology expertise to help drive superior competitive differentiation, customer experiences, and business outcomes in a converging world. Powered by nearly 90,000 talented and entrepreneurial professionals across more than 30 countries, LTIMindtree — a Larsen & Toubro Group company — combines the industry-acclaimed strengths of erstwhile Larsen and Toubro Infotech and Mindtree in solving the most complex business challenges and delivering transformation at scale. For more information, please visit ;/p>