Our client, a 100% remote SaaS SW company is looking for a highly capable Salesforce administrator working within Sales Operations to ensure that our Sales Organization capitalizes on the benefits offered by the Salesforce system.
This company has inherited a Salesforce instance from another company (as a result of a spinoff) and there is a lot of unnecessary data and workflows that they do not need so a lot of this role is determining what they do and don’t need and creating a much more efficient system customized to their particular needs. There will be a lot of cleanup of data which will require someone who can take a structured approach to tackle a large problem. This position will be supporting the part of the business post-sale. ( Renewals, Account settings, Account records....etc )
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products for the Sales Organization
- Focus on user efficiencies, solving business/customer issues, inventing creative solutions, and ensuring data accuracy across the system
- Hands-on configuration of new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, roles/profiles, permission sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflow rules, email templates
- Provide daily support to internal users in addressing Salesforce questions and requests
- Responsible to conduct individual and team Salesforce training for onboarding new hires and educating users on Salesforce processes & best practices.
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data.
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Support of other Business Applications as needed such as PandaDoc, RFPIO, Gainsight, Ligktening, and Outreach.
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator or similar experience.
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills to resolve complex issues and find effective Salesforce solutions
- Ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases.
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
- Salesforce certified administrator certification is preferred but not required.
- Salesforce Admin Certification welcome.
Our client provides SaaS tools and digital transformation solutions to local governments. They are a fast-growing, private equity-backed SaaS SW company that is going through a period of exciting transition and this is an opportunity to be a part of helping them build the culture from the ground up. They act like a startup with enterprise-level resources at their back.
This is a direct-hire position. We cannot work with Corp to Corp.