- Excellent communication
- Microsoft Office
- Product Management
- Product Manager
- Researches new products
- Sarbanes - Oxley
- communication skills
- integrity of data
- marketing materials
There’s a reason Insperity is named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
- Initiates and manages all facets of web based product management including strategic planning, product planning, defining functional requirements, providing support to development team’s efforts, participating in quality assurance process and testing, and providing technical training on system.
- Leads product management for assigned products in the Traditional Employment organization.
- Defines and documents new product requirements by collaborating with end users, focus groups, client services, sales, clients and customers.
- Works with Marketing team to define promotions and marketing materials for new product offerings.
- Works with the Operations team, vendors and client services to establish, maintain and monitor the use of operations best practices and to develop processes that are congruent with technology capabilities.
- Aligns process objectives with the business vision and mission statement along with functional requirements.
- Determines scope and priority of process initiatives required to accomplish objectives as well as requests resources, i.e. material and financial where appropriate, needed to accomplish objectives.
- Measures, controls, and monitors process performance:
- Sets measurable goals to ensure process capability and stability,
- Establishes, monitors, and adjusts benchmark metrics,
- Exhibits a sense of urgency when dealing with issues that directly impact end user utilization.
- Consults with Traditional Employment leadership and acts as a visionary and business leader for the various services by guiding efforts in problem solving, offering solutions and mentoring on strategy and technology.
- Helps define and manage product releases to meet defined schedule and operational needs, and participates in testing for all Traditional Employment related projects.
- Researches new products and techniques to help streamline processes.
- Supports process and audit efforts to ensure integrity and accountability for Sarbanes-Oxley.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Five to ten years minimum experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with great accuracy and detail.
- Knowledge of software products, roll out schedules, communication of changes and updates.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience writing standard operating procedures and/or technical writing.
- Excellent communication skills in a customer centric environment. The ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and oral formats.