Job Title: Linux Administrator
Location: Quincy, MA
Duration: 12 months contract
- Assist with design, deploy, and support infrastructure solutions for EOHHS.
- Provide day-to-day support/administration of OS (Linux/Unix), IIS, Apache, Windows, and associated infrastructure within AWS public cloud and on-prem hosting.
- Provide support directly to internal stakeholders throughout the enterprise to enable and support highly available application solutions
- Assess standards, practices, technologies, and ecosystems and make recommendations for improvements and in support of ongoing improvements.
- Facilitate various administration/operation tasks (Examples: operational standards, automation, developing/implementing code)
- Assist with Migrate/upgrade and support best practices/procedures, risk assessments, contingency planning, security, and disaster recovery & business continuity planning
- Assist with resolving vulnerability issues and hardening OS with every release/patch cycle and whenever new vulnerability are found.
- Implement OS audits/compliance through tools and scripts as required by Organization
- Provide technical support to internal stakeholders through the ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and solve complex technical problems across multiple technical disciplines
- Interact and communicate with various levels of management on projects and initiatives
- Provide leadership in the migration of legacy technologies to current standards
- Identify and successfully troubleshoot problems in all environments and work across teams to ensure problems get resolved in a timely manner
- Function in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, environment
- Available for off-hour incidents and provide 24x7 on-call production support on a rotation basis
- Provide up-to-date documentation and training to various EOHHS teams as necessary.
- Work towards continuous process improvements.
- Work interchangeably with windows administrator to support both Linux and windows systems.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu, etc.) administration
- Experience with Windows, Weblogic, Apache, IIS administration will be a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with container platforms (Examples: Kubernetes, OpenShift, Swarm, etc.), and management systems preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in delivering Information Technology projects to medium/large enterprises
- Experience with storage management (NAS, SAN, AWS storages etc.) preferred
- Excellent configuring, troubleshooting and diagnostic skills across the full IT technology stack
- Strong interpersonal, written/verbal communication, and team dynamic skills
- Ability to clearly communicate technology topics across a broad range of technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu, etc.) administration
- Experience with Windows, Weblogic, Apache, IIS administration
- 2 years of experience with container platforms
- 4 years of experience in delivering Information Technology projects to medium/large enterprises
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field.
About US Tech Solutions:
US Tech Solutions is a global staff augmentation firm providing a wide range of talent on-demand and total workforce solutions. To know more about US Tech Solutions, please visit .