- SWIFT CSP
Day To Day Responsbilities:
- Work and connect with all the lines of business to help with any requests or issues related to SWIFT
- Receive and send data using SWIFT
- Explain the business to other technical teams
- The selected candidate will perform the engineering and support activities required to maintain and enhance the SWIFT applications, infrastructure, and services.
- Project activity (specification, design, implementation)
- Heavy computing role!
- Analysis, troubleshooting
- Escalation for production support
- 7-10 years of experience using SWIFT systems/services
- Experience with SWIFT services (FIN, FileAct, InterAct)
- Experience with Linux platform (they are a large Linux shop)
- Experience with SWIFT software product (SAA, SAG, AMH)
- Knowledge of MT and ISO20022 standard
- Understanding of security
- Understanding of SWIFT CSP
- Excellent problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS (will be communicating with people in the bank every day, so they need to be good communicators)
- Experience in an Agile environment
- API knowledge
- any LARGE bank that uses SWIFT services)
- Excellent soft skills- personality is huge!!