Senior Data Engineer (Hybrid)
We have an immediate need for a Senior Data Engineer to join a global leader in taste, scent, and nutrition. The Senior Data Engineer will be responsible for implementing data integration services related to the enterprise data lake-house, data hub and will also be responsible for building data services related visualization layers. You will be responsible for developing data integration programs based on AWS Services (Glue, Python, Step Functions, Snowflake, HVR, Fivetran, Talend and other related technologies.
Location: Union Beach, New Jersey (Hybrid)
This Job Pays: $125,000 – 175,000
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, technical and cross-functional project teams to implement data analytics solutions based on AWS services, Snowflake, HVR and appropriate Analytics tools
- Lead large-scale data warehousing and analytics projects.
- Develop innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems
- Design, build and implement automation solutions for application builds, testing and deployment for cloud services.
- Define and implement AWS and Snowflake best practices
- Identify and resolve data, technical issues and mediate business implications with efficiency, effectiveness and with consistently high quality.
What Gets You The Job:
- 7+ years of hands-on design and development experience implementing Data Warehouses.
- 5+ years of hands-on design and development experience in implementing Data Analytics applications using AWS Services such as S3, Glue, AWS Step Functions, Kinesis, Lambda, Lake Formation, Athena, Elastic Container Service/Elastic Kubernetes Service, Elastic Search, and Amazon EMR or Redshift or Snowflake
- 5+ years of experience with ETL tools like Talend, Alteryx, HVR/Fivetran
- Experience of Data Lake/Snowflake platform implementation, including hands-on experience (implementation and performance tuning) in HVR/Talend implementations.
- Expertise in building data ingestion services from disparate real time and batch data sources, inclusive of streaming sources, APIs, logs, XML files, JSON files, text files, relational, and non-relational databases.
- Expertise in SQL and NoSQL databases, data warehouses, and data processing
- Hands-on working knowledge of Python, JavaSript/Typescript, AWS CDK, JSON
Please send your resume to Garry Fields, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.