- Program Manager
- ux designer
- project plans
- design process
Sr. UX Program Manager
Hybrid, San Francisco, CA
10-11 Months project
Merchant User Experience (UX) Program Manager shepherds projects and initiatives through the design process by coordinating the work of UX Designers, Researchers, Writers, Motion & Prototyping Designers and Engineers. This role is contract based.
- Understand strategic priorities, product goals, and technical constraints while working with designers to make the most impact possible under tight schedules.
- Identify team needs or improvements with regards to process, tools, documentation, asset management, etc and develop and maintain solutions that meet those needs.
- Work directly with designers, product managers, other program managers and engineers to execute team goals and guide project decision-making, including: requirements gathering, scheduling, resource allocation, and coordination of teams and approval processes.
- Assist designers with organizational and project initiation process, allocation planning, track deliverables and task completion, and follow up on action items.
- Collaborate and ideate with Program Managers to create, iterate, and improve programs across the organization
- Clearly communicate with cross-functional teams (project status, resource requirements, issues, and priorities) and help identify connections where there is crossover in teams
- Continually build engineering and product management relationships and be the bridge between UX and PM/Eng teams.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Management and tracking of multiple requests from various teams on an international level
- Communication to cross-functional team leads and sr management
- Assistance in large scale programs, from resource allocation, prioritization, risk assessment, communication, and project plans.
- Education: BS/BA or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years experience managing interactive design or creative projects
- Thorough knowledge of user-centered design processes and iterative development processes
- Proficient with spreadsheets or similar and Client Workspace
- Proven ability to multitask, analyze opportunities, define successful approaches, and proactively solve problems either independently or collaboratively
- Highly reliable; Quick learner & pro-active
- Team player
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- SCRUM (Agile) or PMP certification
- Design tools including Figma
- Familiarity with shopping, ecommerce, merchant sided interfaces
The estimated pay range for this position is USD $58.00/Hr - USD $64.00/Hr and is a Non-Exempt role.
Exact compensation and offers of employment are dependent on circumstances of each case and will be determined based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, licenses or certifications, and location.
We offer comprehensive benefit options which vary depending on role, location, and employment type. Benefit options may include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Parental Leave, Paid Time Off, and Holidays. The Talent Acquisition Partner can share more details about compensation or benefits for the specific role during the hiring process.