- Acute Care
- medication management
- patient care
100% onsite; no hybrid schedule
Must have prior experience working in an acute care hospital
Must have a California pharmacy license in good standing
- The Director of Pharmacy is responsible for organizing and supervising all aspects of daily pharmacy operations to ensure safety medication management processes throughout the hospital.
- Manages budgets for pharmacy staff and inventory.
- Develops system policy & procedure, audits, and training for the 340B drug pricing program, to ensure program compliance with applicable standards
- Establishes communication with physicians and staff to ensure proper patient care.
- Keeps abreast of technological and clinical practice changes and implements improvements as necessary.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies as well as with hospital policies & procedures.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications (Required):
- Must have a current and valid license as a Registered Pharmacist issued by the State of California. Doctor of Pharmacy degree.
- Three years management experience.
- Knowledge of theory, techniques, and practices of the pharmacy profession
- Ability to organize and direct a hospital pharmacy department.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Pharmacy; PGY-1 & PGY-2 Residency Program completion.