Job Description for Director - Sales
Accorian is a fast growing, well-funded cybersecurity services firm with a global clientele headquartered in New Jersey with regional offices in UAE & India. Our team comprises of cybersecurity & IT industry veterans who’ve held leadership & CXO roles at large global enterprises.
We help secure disruptors & technology first companies in the US who are trailblazers in their own fields & will emerge as the next unicorn of the world. Our clients range from FinTechs, HealthTechs, Healthcare, Retail, eCommerce, SaaS etc. We are one of 9 global firms that can conduct HITRUST, SOC-2, PCI ASV and PCI QSA audits internally.
Benefits include competitive salaries, bonuses, family health and vision insurance, retirement benefits, competitive PTO, and exposure to global clients working on the next gen technologies, working with a team with an average experience of 15+ years in technology & security and overall experience of conducting 100s of audits, assessments, trainings, labs etc.
Day in the life
The Director - Sales will work with both independently and with the larger team to generate new revenue in North America with a focus on Accorian’s security and compliance services. The focus of your acquisitions will be medium-to-large enterprises You will develop and hone relationships with organizational and business-unit leaders that would be interested in Accorian’s range of security services – from compliance to testing. As part of your responsibility, you will execute strategies for business development for both the short and long term. You will also be a trusted partner to our clients to validate the right services are being offered and as a point of escalation.
- Generate new business
- Identify and nurture new client opportunities
- Develop and expand relationships with commercial clients
- Gain a thorough understanding of Accorian’s services
- Be responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasting of revenue
- Monthly status reporting
- Engage with client teams to build long term relationships
- Help create sales materials for our services as needed
- Create a long-term process to be replicated by new members of your team
- Work with internal sales team to enhance reach and process
- Attend and engage with clients at conferences and within regionally
- 10-12 years in security service sales, IT services sales, MSSP service sales, or MSP channel sales
- Proven track record of managing new sales funnel
- Extensive experience in business development in the IT services industry