Disaster RecoveryBusiness ContinuityCloudIaaSSaaSSRMZertoAutomationOrchestrationBusiness Impact Analysis
IT Disaster Recovery Analyst
Salary: $125k-$135k + 10% Bonus
Location: Hybrid role 2 days in-office/3 days remote in either location
Dallas, TX / Miramar, FL
**We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role**
- Strong understanding of Ransomware recovery and architectural of Isolated Recovery Environments
- Subject matter expertise in IT Disaster Recovery with a minimum of 3 years of Disaster Recovery experience
- 7+ years of experience in an Information Technology discipline
- 5+ years of experience with developing / testing recovering strategies for cloud (IaaS / SaaS) based applications
- Working knowledge of recovery tools such as SRM and Zerto
- Strong project manager skills with 5+ years of hands-on experience
- 5 + years of experience with automation and orchestration tools for recovering applications at alternate locations
- Experience developing business impact analysis documents
- Coordinates with various information technology and business groups to identify critical systems and dependencies, and the potential vulnerabilities and risks that could result in catastrophic impact.
- Coordinates and executes Ransomware Rebuild simulation tests, documents results recovery time capabilities, issues, and resolutions through post-testing analysis.
- Serves as tertiary back-up during tabletop exercises or actual catastrophic disaster recovery or business continuity events.
- Identify and mitigate risks
- Collaborates with business and IT stakeholders to identify, analyze, understand and prioritize activities by business value and urgency.
- Develops consultative partnerships with internal teams and leaders to understand their strategic objectives, key performance indicators and reporting requirements.
- Supports communications, meetings, and other collaborations as appropriate to effectively perform work and to understand, resolve, and/or mitigate risks, issues, obstacles, and conflicts