Magenium Solutions is in search of a Microsoft Escalations Support Engineer. This position will manage all escalations to Vendor Support. Vendor support escalations include:
· Premier Support for Partner cases through Microsoft
· Service Hub on-Prem issues
· Cloud-based tenant Premier Support escalations with Delegated Access
· Cloud-based Tenant support cases through Microsoft (Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 365, Sharepoint Online, etc)
· Other Vendor Support ticket management and monitoring
To properly manage these cases, the candidate will be required to:
1. Participate on all support calls with customers and vendors.
2. Establish call notes and communicate next steps on all calls, and in all updates
3. Provide detailed status on issues for all critical priority cases, during each call, at the conclusion of each call, and mid-morning and mid-afternoon of each business day that the call is still considered a critical situation.
4. Provide twice daily detailed status on issues for all high priority.
5. Provide EOD daily detailed status on issues for all medium and low priority cases
6. Organize multiple resources across phone and email to make resolving cases a priority.
7. Communicate with all parties involved in support escalations on a regular cadence
8. Document and track case numbers (both internal case numbers and multiple vendor case numbers), contact information, case severity changes.
9. Fully understand, and document / develop an ever-changing process defining how cases are handled, escalated, communicated and the requirements for success in each situation.
10. Gain a baseline understanding of the technologies involved and know when to engage subject-matter experts from Magenium for certain case resolution
11. Be flexible on hours
12. Be detailed and organized in time entry and time tracking.
13. Be detailed and organized in all communication.
14. Good verbal and written skills
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Someone with a background in IT support, willing to learn, ready to succeed.
Communication and organizational skills are a must. General IT knowledge, understanding of basic Microsoft offerings and cloud services is required.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to learn from high-level engineers solving complex problems for Large organizations. For many of these cases, we are required to have someone lead the charge in making sure the support organizations are working in step with the vendors, and we are required to organize and manage these cases and their communications, while participating in all phone calls.
- The person running this role will have the benefit of being involved in very high level resolutions, learning considerable information and growing their talent through vast experience.