Position: Sr. SQL Python Developer
Duration: Long Term Contract
Location: Austin TX/ Seattle WA
Mode of Job: Hybrid Role
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Works with users to document requirements and identify solutions.
- Translates business requirements into systems, applications and process designs.
- Provides team with business and technical support.
- Creates and modifies stored procedures.
- Assists in database design and development.
- Creates standard application documentation.
- Analyzes and resolves SQL performance issues.
- At least 10-12 years of experience with Microsoft SQL database development
- At least 5 years of work experience with Python
- Multiple years of SSRS and SSIS experience
- 2 - 5 years of experience in software development ideally involving analytics/ statistics
- Demonstrated deep expertise in databases and SQL
- Demonstrated Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and above including managing databases and the use of Microsoft SSMS
- Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft SSIS to create and deploy packages and deploy for ETL processes.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft SSRS for creating and publishing reports
- Demonstrated experience around writing and troubleshooting T-SQL statements, creating stored procedures, views, and SQL functions
- Understands different data models like normalized, de-normalized, stars, and snowflake models.
- 2+ years of experience with data analytics and development.
- SSRS report development / deployment.
- Strong SQL coding experience with performance optimization experience for data queries.
- Need to understand and be able to interpret data.
- Ability to work on multiple small tasks alongside major deliverables
- Strong collaboration
- Health Insurance experience is a plus, but is not required
- Versatility across Microsoft development platform is a plus as development environment is on Microsoft technologies