- Adobe Acrobat
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Configuration Management
- Content Manager
- Information Systems
- Knowledge Management
G2 Software Systems, Inc. (G2) is looking for a self-directed and motivated individual as a Content Manager (CM) and Quality Control (QC) Analyst to support a DoD program. The ideal candidate will have experience in a DoD Program Office performing configuration management, knowledge management (KM) and process improvement. This is a mid-level position where you can use your expertise to provide subject matter expertise, and recommendations to DoD Systems Engineering processes and associated artifacts. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in managing and organizing content on SharePoint. The candidate must be able to demonstrate an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to analyze data and use insights to drive improvement in content strategy and user engagement.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and data mining skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, and Outlook. Experience with Power Apps and Power BI is a plus.
- Proficient in Visio and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to learn and apply technical concepts to assigned duties.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities include:
- 3+ years of experience in a DoD Program Office performing CM and QC.
- 3+ years of experience in Management Processes (Configuration Management, Knowledge Management, Quality Control, Process Improvement).
- 2 years of experience managing and organizing content on SharePoint or a similar platform.
This position requires an individual to be a US citizen and either have, or be able to obtain, and retain a DoD clearance.
The following are desired experience relative to this position:
- 1+ years of working experience in Software Defined Radio (SDR), Wireless Communications Product (WCP), or Radio Frequency technologies.
- Familiarity with systems engineering lifecycle management processes.
- Bachelor degree in one or more of the following disciplines: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or Information Systems.
- Knowledge of SharePoint architecture, including metadata, content types, and workflows.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and other web development technologies is a plus.
G2 provides consultant-level pay within a company framework. G2 Software Systems, Inc. is an Employee-Owned Small Business performing cutting edge software development for a variety of DoD programs since 1989. G2 has assembled an unparalleled professional team of software, hardware, and systems engineers and information technology and program specialists, supported by experienced managers and a superb administrative staff. In 2010, G2 began an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).