- Technical Anchor with Java
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Experience
- Google Cloud
- Google Cloud Platform
Title: Technical Anchor with Java, Hadoop, Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform) Experience – Only W2 Profiles
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening for Technical Anchor with Java, Hadoop, Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform) Experience.
Please note that this project assignment is with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end clients. This is expected to be a long-term position. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
A phenomenal opportunity awaits on a team that is responsible for driving connected vehicle strategy by managing global data streams that integrate with internal systems shaping the future of vehicles.
Technical Anchor with Java, Hadoop, Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform) Experience is critical in ensuring the various application dev teams for SCA-V are working harmoniously and are compliant with the latest versions of software, IT initiatives, and policies.
- The ability to see the big picture and formulate technical strategies.
- Guiding and collaborating with other anchors to implement the strategies.
- Experience in core Java development, designing common services and adding new functionality.
- Expertise in analyzing, articulating, and solving various problems.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Create and maintain common code bases.
- Ability to utilize new tools and enhance software functionality.
- Familiar with automated testing best practices and tools
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines and AGILE development
- Dev and improve CI/CD pipelines using Java and Gradle. Design innovative tools in Jenkins that automate deployment processes.
- Experience with Full-Stack Java Technologies
- Experience of end-to-end Hadoop using MapReduce, Hive, Sqoop, Oozie, HBase, and Spark
- Dev build tools that allow Nexus and Maven to be integrated in Jenkins pipeline.
- Expertise in GitHub and IntelliJ for version control and collaboration
- *Java / SQL / Gradle
- *Hadoop / MapReduce / Hive / Sqoop / HBase / Spark
- *Github / Jenkins
- Cloud: *PCF / Google Cloud Platform
Technical Anchor with Java, Hadoop, Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform) Experience position is based in Dearborn, Michigan. A great opportunity to experience the corporate environment leading personal career growth.
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Vasavi Konda – and/or contact @(Two-Four-Eight) Seven- One-Two – Six-Seven-Two-Five (@). In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name - Technical Anchor with Java, Hadoop, Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform) Experience.
For more information about STG, please visit us at .
Vasavi Konda| Recruiting Specialist
“Opportunities don't happen, you create them.”
Systems Technology Group (STG)
3001 W. Big Beaver Road, Suite 500
Troy, Michigan 48084
Phone: @(Two-Four-Eight) Seven- One-Two – Six-Seven-Two-Five: @(O)