Role: Machine Learning Engineer
Location: Boston, MA/NYC, NY/Jersey City, NJ/Westlake, TX (Hybrid, 3 Days onsite/Month)
Duration: 15 Months
- Python (programing building a model EDA and data analytic)
- Analytics – analytical mindset to find out patterns
- Snowflake – Big Data
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science or Data Science
- 5-7 years of enterprise development and a desire to work on a fast-paced development team with the experience of handling multiple tracks concurrently.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with both structured and unstructured datasets.
- Proven experience performing explorative data analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Proven experience developing object-oriented/object function scripting languages like Python
- Familiar with developing ETL data pipeline tools: Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Deep understanding of distributed computing principles. Working experience with big data tools: Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Hive, Impala and Snowflake
- Vast understanding of Pip, Flask, NumPy, Anaconda, or similar tool stack and ability to mentor junior developers on their usage
- Knowledge of Cloud computing concepts (AWS) and working experience with deploying and managing applications in the Cloud.
- You have professional knowledge with statistical models, predictive models and time series analysis (such as regression, classification, simulation, dimension reduction)
- You have hands-on experience in developing and evaluating machine learning models on large scale datasets
Below is the brief introduction of SPECTRAFORCE, the benefits we offer and the disclaimers:
Established in 2004, SPECTRAFORCE is one of the largest and fastest-growing diversity-owned staffing firms in the US. The growth of our company is a direct result of our global client service delivery model that is powered by our state-of-the-art A.I. proprietary talent acquisition platform, robust ISO 9001:2015/ISO 27001 certified processes, and strong and passionate client engaged teams.
We have built our business by providing talent and project-based solutions, including Contingent, Permanent, and Statement of Work (SOW) services to over 130 clients in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, and India. Key industries that we service include Technology, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Telecom, Retail, Utilities and Transportation.
SPECTRAFORCE is built on a concept of “human connection,” defined by our branding attitude of NEWJOBPHORIA®, which is the excitement of bringing joy and freedom to the work lifestyle so our people (and clients) can reach their highest potential. Our entire workflow and teams are trained to cultivate the joy of NEWJOBPHORIA® with candidates and employees throughout their engagement with SPECTRAFORCE. http://www.spectraforce.com
Benefits: SPECTRAFORCE offers ACA compliant health benefits as well as dental, vision, accident, and hospital indemnity insurances. Additional benefits SPECTRAFORCE offers to the eligible employees include commuter benefits, 401K plan with matching and a referral bonus program. SPECTRAFORCE offers unpaid leave as well as paid sick leave when required by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SPECTRAFORCE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require reasonable accommodation