Thanks for your interest. Please apply for further information.
Location--Boise Area-This will be a remote role as long as the candidate can go to the Denver area (Infrequently).
Open to mid to senior level resources.
Please note that this role is open to mainly remote candidates provided that they lives relatively close to Denver CO to include neighboring states.
Customer needs team members that excel when working directly with clients to meet their goals. They understand the client s needs and requirements and build a collaborative environment to ensure a successful project delivery.
Data Engineers analyze and develop on-premises and/or cloud data and ETL solutions to solve the client s challenges. They enjoy the challenges of consulting and thrive to knock the socks off of clients
Please note that this role is vendor agnostic in regards to what ETL tools are used, so having multi vendor experience would be ideal.
- Hands-on development and serve as technical expert on projects
- Develop data solutions leveraging traditional and cloud product offerings from leading vendors
- Develop data models to meet client needs
- Develop data models to meet client needs, including transactional, third-normal form, dimensional, columnar, distributed and NoSQL
- Develop ETL/ELT processes and patterns to efficiently move data
- Create data visualizations, dashboards and reports as needed
- Data migrations and conversions to the cloud and to cloud data warehouse services
- Develop and scope requirements
- Travel as needed (currently less than 5%)
- Maintain effective communication with team and customers
- 2+ years designing and developing data analytics solutions
- 2+ years with databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
- 2+ years data warehouse, dimensional modeling design and architecture
- Knowledge of distributed databases such as Redshift, Snowflake, Azure Synapse, and BigQuery
- A passion to learn and improve your skills to deliver the best possible solutions to customers
- Experience with cloud based data services offered by Azure, AWS and Google
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Power BI and Tableau
- Previous consulting experience preferred
- Degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or business