- Computer Science
- Data Analyst
- Excellent written
- Information Systems
- analytical skills
Collect, organize, and analyze data from internal and external sources.
- Develop and maintain data models and data warehouses.
- Identify trends and develop solutions to improve business operations.
- Utilize statistical analysis and data visualization tools to create reports.
- Monitor data accuracy and ensure data integrity.
- Develop and document data processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their data needs.
- Develop data strategies and provide input to project goals.
- Identify areas of improvement to optimize data analysis.
- Stay up to date with trends and best practices in data analysis.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 5 to 6 years of experience in data analysis.
- Proficient in data analysis and visualization tools such as Excel, Access, Tableau, and SPSS.
- Experience in SQL and database design.
- Knowledge of data warehousing principles.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Genesis knowledge is added advantage
A little about us...
LTIMindtree is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company that enables enterprises across industries to reimagine business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize growth by harnessing digital technologies. As a digital transformation partner to more than 750 clients, LTIMindtree brings extensive domain and technology expertise to help drive superior competitive differentiation, customer experiences, and business outcomes in a converging world. Powered by nearly 90,000 talented and entrepreneurial professionals across more than 30 countries, LTIMindtree — a Larsen & Toubro Group company — combines the industry-acclaimed strengths of erstwhile Larsen and Toubro Infotech and Mindtree in solving the most complex business challenges and delivering transformation at scale. For more information, please visit ;/p>