- Hardware Testing
- electronic modules
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a System Design Quality Assurance Engineer for a contract (with the option to go permanent/full-time hire) in Germantown, MD.
In this role, you will perform Reliability predictions using tools such as Sherlock and PTC Windchill Relex and validate using “hands-on” physical test labs and Physics of Failures techniques (primarily on modems & antennas). You will participate in the development of electronic modules, IP & LTE based geostationary and low earth orbit satellite electronic transports, microwave transceivers, and networking equipment used in high-reliability aviation markets. This includes participating in contract requirements review, design, development, production readiness, deployment, and field reliability tracking.
Working with the Concurrent Engineering product development teams, you will:
- Determine Service Design Margin – Characterize performance beyond the specification limits and specified operational & survival environments.
- HALT plan design, perform testing, and analyze results
- Calculate acceleration factors from known industry models and extrapolate test results to equivalent life under normalized use conditions.
- Perform root cause failure analysis and corrective actions to the designs/development processes
- Generate system problem reports and work closely with HW/SW Engineering to resolve
- Publish written reports of results and make Ship Authorization recommendations.
- BS Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Network Engineering.
- 10 years + of experience in hardware testing including the following: basic circuit, RF and digital HW design practices, Reliability Prediction, Accelerated Life Testing, SW development tools for Lab automation such as LabView, RF/Microwave Operation and Design, Internet Protocol test tools such as AXIA IX Load, Spirent Avalanche & Landslide, iPerf, SamKnows.
This 6 + month contract (with the option to extend or go permanent/full-time hire) will work onsite in Germantown, MD.