Position: IT Network Lead/ Manager (Day 1 Onsite) – Full Time Role
Location: New Jersey
Duration: Full Time
- Oversee day-to-day operations of IT (incident management, problem management, change management, vulnerability management, monitoring, etc.)
- Resolving requests and incidents with a high sense of urgency, Prioritization and taking ownership.
- Ongoing support for network upgrades, repairs, and new hardware implementation throughout the infrastructure.
- Maintain Metrics and ticketing system and produce ongoing reports to business leads
- Ability to handle emergencies during non-business hours, including on-call, evenings, and weekends.
- Responsible for development, documentation, and maintenance of information security policies, procedures.
- Manage vendor and Procurements of hardware’s and softwares
- Collaborate with business units and teammates to identify, prioritize, plan, and implement continuous service improvement opportunities
- Oversee the organization’s cyber security training program for end-users
- Support IT audits and documentation as required.
- Other duties as needed
- Four-year degree in a technology field or equivalent working experience
- 7+ years in expert experience in managing IT Infrastructure operations (Physical/Virtual Servers, Networking Connectivity, Phone System, Storage Network, Help Desk Support, Daily Backup).
- Expert experience in network devices and infrastructure including Juniper or Cisco and windows servers.
- Expert experience of TCP/IP, Routing, VPN, LAN/WAN topologies, Active Directory, backups, and disaster recovery.
- Expertise in Diagnose, troubleshooting, and resolve in routing, firewalls, Windows and Mac is required.
- Experience with network security and network monitoring tools.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Hands-on experience within a multi-location environment
- Team player with a high level of dedication and commitment to excellence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Working Knowledge of one of the cloud AWS or Google Cloud Platform or Azure is preferred
- Technical certification in Cisco/Security/Windows or any relevant field is preferred
Sr. US IT Recruiter
Infinity Tech Group Inc,
12 N Route 17 Suite # 201 Paramus NJ 07652
(Office) Ext 327
Certifications: NMSDC / WBENC and MWBE Certified
Awards: Fast 50 Asian American businesses in USA
Partners: SAS Partner
New Jersey | Hyderabad | Chennai| Pune | London | New Hampshire