- it audit
Location: Onsite in Bellevue, WA
Employment Type: Permanent
Pay Range: $102,700-$160,700
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, & Accident insurance, EAP, 401k retirement plan, PTO (minimum of 10 days) 12 paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, FSA/HAS,
Job Description: We are seeking a direct-hire Senior IT Auditor for a client that is a global leader in the transportation industry.
· Plans and executes IT audits designed to provide assessment of internal control processes and operational performance, in accordance with department and professional standards.
· Effectively uses data analysis software to facilitate audit scoping and testing.
· Lead meetings involving various levels of management to effectively communicate audit status, align on audit issues and recommended corrective actions
· Prepare audit reports, including clearly written, concise audit observations that effectively communicate identified issues and their related corrective actions in both technical and non-technical terms to key stakeholders
· Aware of changes in IT audit practices, regulatory requirements, and IT risk frameworks to understand their impact to auditing and the company (e.g., NIST CSF, COBIT, ISO2700x)
· BA in Information Technology, Computer Science or a comparative field. MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
· 5 to 7 years of IT audit or information technology experience with a focus on cybersecurity, IT general controls, and software development practices
· CISA, CISSP and/or CISM certification
· Strong risk management experience, including performing audits and assessments, designing controls, managing enterprise control frameworks, and prioritizing risks
· Willingness to dive deep into your own audits combined with experience collaborating on a team
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will prepare reports and make presentations to senior level management. You will interact with various levels of employees to collect and communicate information.
· Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background check
· NuWest is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Who we are
NuWest Tech places technical professionals in some of the most competitive markets in the world. Think of us as your personal AI - we find the best positions for your experience, skills, and preferred work environment at thriving companies across the country. You can fill out hundreds of applications online...OR our industry-specialized team can put your resume in front of the right hiring managers for you. We’re a top vendor with our clients, meaning when we recommend a candidate, they go to the top of the pile.
What you can expect from US:
Responsiveness: No one likes to get ghosted. You'll get updates every step of the way
Transparency: open and honest communication – no surprises
Career expertise: we coach you based on your specific strengths and goals to get you where you want to go