HTC Global Services wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At HTC Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
At HTC Global Services our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated Data modeler and analyst. The candidates should have knowledge about data modeling and data architecture.
Below is the job description for the position we are seeking:
- Years of Experience: 10.
- Experience with conducting requirements analysis, system analysis, and Database design.
- Support data modeling, database design and reporting activities.
- Help troubleshoot data anomalies, database performance, data quality issues and identify improvements areas.
- Detail-oriented and should be able to explain large amounts of information in a simple and organized manner.
- Develop and implement databases, data modeling, data collection systems, and data analytics.
- Interpret data, analyze results and provide findings and recommendations.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Maintain the inventory of DB artifacts (data model, data dictionary) and build DB common framework (eg. Purging, Triggers).
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst. Adept at writing queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Management, Mathematics, or Statistics.
- Experience working in agile/scrum methodology.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with databases (eg..MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL DB, Redshift (optional)), programming (eg. Excel, Java, Python, ETL frameworks), Reporting/Analytics tools (eg. Tableau Prep and Tableau Workflow).
- Technical hands on experience of data modeling, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
Find a purpose
Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business.
Our success as a company is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. HTC Global Services is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At HTC Global Services, our differences are embraced and celebrated. HTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
HTC is proud to be recognized as a National Minority Supplier and an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans.
About HTC Global Services
Shaping careers since 1990 - our long tenured employees are a testimony of the work culture. Join our global employee base of 12,000 and help us bring human expertise to tech in order to deliver purposeful solutions that amplify value.