- MS Windows
- Systems Administrator
- IT Support
- active directory
- desktop support
Aqueduct Technologies is seeking a highly motivated and experienced IT Systems Administrator to join our customer’s growing IT team and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. As the IT Administrator, you will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software. The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual who can communicate with customers to determine their needs, can work with little supervision, and can always deliver outstanding work. Must have experience supporting executive team members. This is an onsite opportunity located in Boston, MA.
- Provide consulting and advisory recommendations to IT Leadership on ticketing escalation procedures, overall desktop support methodology and improvements.
- Expertise in providing laptop and desktop break/fix analysis, escalated ticketing support, creating formalized processes around assignment of tasks.
- Support executive team members with their day-to-day support needs with the highest urgency.
- Perform a daily check for the AV functionality and implement support models.
- Provide on-going IT Support to department(s) with their IT needs.
- Perform troubleshooting activities to determine cause and resolution of computer hardware and software.
- Assess and take ownership of technical support tickets in the helpdesk ticketing.
- Collect information around problems and escalate to higher support tier when needed.
- 3+ years’ experience MS Windows Environment, Active Directory support experience.
- 3+ years’ experience managing a ticketing system, prioritizing escalations, communicating effectively with teams.
- Experience providing support with integrated platforms such as Zoom.
- Experience with conditional access policy such as Zscaler, firewall in the cloud, Crowdstrike, testing Wi-Fi and improving and troubleshooting connectivity.
- Strong communication skills & white glove service support required.
Aqueduct Technologies, Inc. assists customers in finding top talent for their diverse staffing augmentation needs and providing technical solutions including deployment and support of advanced networking, systems, storage, and collaboration solutions to enable better business results. Aqueduct is one of the fastest growing IT services organizations in the US, powered by our relentless pursuit of customer satisfaction, corporate culture, and employing the top 10% in the industry.