- Azure Cosmos DB
- Performance Tuning
- Cosmos DB
Centific(Formerly Pactera Edge) is a global organization with offices in the US, Europe, India, China and South East Asia. Clients include 100+ of the Global 500 companies, with industry concentration in Software and Technology, CPG, Retail, Logistics, Healthcare, Food & Beverage, and Travel & Hospitality.
With a core focus on Data, Intelligence, and Experience, Centific helps clients achieve new levels of performance while adding brand-new digital business capabilities to drive relevance, revenue, and growth. With clarity of vision, technological expertise, operational excellence, and a global footprint, Centific is the partner of choice for enterprises that want to run smarter – and those that want to change the race."
Website - ;/u>
Role: Cosmos DB Developer/Engineer
Full-time with Centific
- Designing and implementing data models and data distribution, loading data into an Azure Cosmos DB database, and optimizing and maintaining the solution.
- The professional should design, implement, and monitor solutions that consider security, availability, resilience, and performance requirements.
Experience on Performance Tuning
- Must have solid experience developing apps for Azure and working with Azure Cosmos DB database technologies.
- The professional should be proficient at developing applications that use the API for Azure Cosmos DB for NoSQL, and write efficient SQL queries for the API
- Experience creating server-side objects and should be able to interpret JSON.
- Optimizing query performance in Azure Cosmos DB, and designing and implementing change feeds for an Azure Cosmos DB,
Exposure on NodeJS.
- Defining and implementing an indexing strategy for an Azure Cosmos DB, should be able to create appropriate index policies.
Competitive Salary including benefits (401K, PTO, Healthcare, Dental, Vision and many more.)
Salary: $130,000-$140,000 Per Annum
Centific is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.