- Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Primary Location: Middleton, Wisconsin
V-Soft Consulting is currently hiring for a Business Development Manager for our premier client in Middleton, Wisconsin.
Education and Experience »
- Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying.
Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- Extensive sales experience in a services environment preferred.
- 3 years’ experience servicing, supporting, developing and generating new business and major accounts.
- Recruiting experience highly preferred technical background highly preferred Associate Degree or bachelor’s degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage assigned territory in an organized and systematic fashion.
- Develop business through a combination of methods that may include all or in part: research, lead generation, prospecting, networking and in-person appointments with new and inactive customers.
- Focus business development and diversification in keeping with regional and national strategy.
- Responsible for ensuring the creation and maintenance of business plans utilizing CRM, with targeted new accounts and completely mapped territories and calendars.
- Generate viable job orders from new and inactive accounts. *Generate leads through prospecting and cold calling, both in-person and via telephone and other electronic media.
- Turn customer inquiries into orders.
- Partner with recruiting to schedule a qualify call in order to gain accurate job descriptions and understand company requirements and cultures so that an accurate match can be made.
- Research potential new business and current customers.
- Maintain active participation and membership in networking and niche IT organizations.
- Meet all minimum requirements for weekly appointment activity and revenue growth.
- Maintain consistency and integrity of data.
- Partner with recruiting teams to ensure delivery to customer requisitions.
- Meet with Manager and inside staff on a regular basis to communicate all customer service priorities and business/sales opportunities.
- Provide information on customers or prospects for bids and proposals within assigned territory.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help set sales strategy and direction for the territory.
- Foster teamwork both inter and intra divisionally.
- Develop and expand sales competency by continuing education and participation in training and seminars.
- Perform special assignments and complete projects as needed.
V-Soft Consulting Group is recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America, V-Soft Consulting Group is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India, Canada and the U.S. V-Soft is known as an agile, innovative technology services company holding several awards and distinctions and has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks.
As a valued V-Soft Consultant, you’re eligible for full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision), a 401(k) plan, competitive compensation and more. V-Soft is partnered with numerous Fortune 500 companies, exceptionally positioned to advance your career growth.
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit or call