- Comp A++
- Microsoft System Center Service Manager
SUPERVISOR, DESKTOP SUPPORT
Location: League City, TX
Exciting Opportunity! Our client is seeking a Supervisor, Desktop Support and will oversee a team, providing service and support to the organization. Included in the responsibilities are purchasing, implementation and maintenance of IT hardware and software. The person in this role will also be responsible for service support processes, insuring they are driven by best practices and follow the ITIL foundation of service management.
- Direct supervision and mentorship for team members of the IT Client Support Group, including but not limited to: Compass timecard management, PTO approvals, annual and mid year reviews, and input to the disciplinary actions of the staff if warranted.
- Virtual leadership position allowing for engagement across IT CSG locations, with single point of contact for employees at the physical location of the supervisor.
- Implement and oversee the execution of department and corporate policies, processes and procedures to ensure compliance and attain the expected level of customer service.
- Design and facilitate training for team members on service support systems and processes.
- Oversee the day to day department duties and customer service needs.
- Establish workload priorities and team assignments.
- Develop tactical plans, schedules and key milestones.
- Oversee quality assurance reviews and feedback to department staff
- Partner with external vendors to identify solutions and automation
- Collaborate with CTS Infrastructure and application development team leaders to facilitate and implement change
- Associates Degree or comparable work experience.
- ITIL Foundation Training (v3.0 or 4.0)
- Proven expertise in Microsoft System Center Service Manager tools
- Comp A++ certification
- Proven expertise with scripting applications such as PowerShell or Java.
- Proven expertise with but not limited to: IBM mainframe, Windows Server, Microsoft SCCM, Windows Operating systems, Office 365, AS400, WebSphere, Bomgar report support
- Proven leadership qualities in a team environment or through customer interactions.
- 3-5 years demonstrated technical expertise supporting client hardware/software
- Proven utilization of asset management licensing core concepts
- Strong communication, both oral and written.
- Proven ability to lead by influence and example
- Proven project/workflow management experience
- Proven mentorship engagements with team members and/or co-workers
- Must be able to travel within the US for team building and training various times of the year.