Dataflix is looking for an HR Operations Manager to ensure the department operates efficiently and aligns with our business objectives. To administer all elements of our Human Resources division and assist employees, incorporate new organization strategies etc.
- New employee onboarding and paperwork, background check , I-9 employment eligibility verifications and conduct new hire orientation.
- Facilitate terminated employee offboarding , conduct exit interviews and coordinate with payroll and project teams on completion of exit formalities.
- Serve as the point of contact for employees and managers, helping answer queries and provide HR and operational support.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating employee Handbook, HR data, employee records, I-9 verification documents, and benefits and leave data (digital and physical records). Also, perform routine tasks required to administer and execute HR programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, leave, productivity, recognition and morale.
- Payroll: Support the payroll department by validating and providing payroll data changes to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Benefits: Administer timely new employee enrollments, facilitate annual open enrollment; provide administrative help on FSA claims, 401(K) reporting etc., coordinate with service providers to ensure data accuracy and review monthly invoices.
- Immigration - Partner with external counsel on work Visas and permanent residency applications, maintain records and Public Access Files.
- Work with leadership and management to identify and recommend areas of improvement, formulate and draft policies in compliance with federal and state regulations and requirements.
- Responsible for Business insurance administration through the service provider- handle certificate of insurances and workers compensation coverage and manage monthly invoices.
- Oversee and support office administration- Responsible for Hayward, CA office - managing office and pantry supplies, responsible for assets, receiving and sorting incoming mail, planning and coordinating group meetings and events.
- Work effectively in a team environment, collaborating with global teams across lines of business and functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Extensive experience in Administration, Compliance, Onboarding, Employee relations and Offboarding.
- Good understanding of Federal and state employment laws and regulations.
- Experience administering 401(k), health insurance and FSA plans.
- Basic knowledge of employment based Visas and Immigration.
- Google workspace.