Ever tried to find that one file, that one email, that one message that you need, but you can't remember if it's on Slack, Outlook, Google Drive, Sharepoint, or another one of the dozens of work tools you have to deal with every day?
What if there was one platform to help you navigate the endless number of communication & collaboration systems to streamline your work day? What if you got to BUILD that tool to help other developers spend less time searching and more time focused on the parts of their job they truly enjoy?
My client is an early-stage company with blue chip VC backing, building the world's most effective productivity tool – a one-stop system for finding anything you need at work at a moment's notice. Founded by proven startup leaders and backed by over 60 investors including Blackrock, Citadel, Millennium Partners, and more, this is your opportunity to get into a stable, fast-growing startup with big ambitions, clear vision, and a great foundation.
To be clear, this is NOT a mobile engineer role – you will be a backend software engineer, focused on developing greenfield distributed systems, REST APIs, and more.
About the role:
- Work autonomously in a full stack role, contributing to all stages of the SDLC.
- Develop backend systems in Kotlin; distributed systems, high-performance data platforms, Machine Learning, and more.
- Develop exceptional UI/UX in Remix, the latest and greatest framework within the React.js environment.
- Be a core contributor to a gamechanging product with a ton of features – you'll ever get bored working on such a complex tool.
- An independent thinker who enjoys minimal oversight and a strong ability to be self-directed.
- You've spent time in a fast-growing startup and are excited about a "ground floor" opportunity to be an early and vital contributor to a brand new venture.
- Adaptable, strategic, and growth-oriented.
- Passionate about open source technologies and regularly contribute to community-built products as well as your own personal projects.
Note: This is a full-time, direct hire role which unfortunately cannot offer sponsorship. Candidates requiring sponsorship or sent through a third party will not be considered.