- Active Directory
We have an immediate opportunity for a Systems Engineer working Monday - Friday with The NFL .
This would be a Hybrid position.
· Enterprise Class Data Center Systems Administrator with the ability to perform Moves, Adds, and Changes following documented procedures and industry best practices.
· NOC duties including incident response and triage for network, server, and data center environments locally and in remote locations.
· Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
· Works with Senior Engineers to complete project tasks.
· Ability to write clear concise documentation, reports, knowledge base articles and standard operating procedures.
The Experience we are looking for:
· VMware Administration
· Windows Server Administration 2016/2019
· SolarWinds Monitoring, Patch Manager, NPM
· Active Directory Support – DNS, Group Policy, DHCP, Troubleshooting
· Anti-Virus Administration
· Windows WSUS Patching, SCCM
· Cisco Routers/Switches
· CommVault Backup Systems Administration
· Cloud Systems Administration AWS, Microsoft Azure and/or Google
· NetApp SAN Monitoring, Storage SAN/NAS, NCDA
· Office 365 and MS Exchange Administration 2016
· MS SQL 2012, 2016, 2019 Management Studio Administration
· Redhat/CentOs System Administration
· Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
· Demonstrated aptitude for providing extraordinary customer service in politically charged environments
· Problem Solver -You see obstacles as interesting challenges to overcome, not a reason to quit.
· Executive Presence - Comfortable communicating with senior level decision makers.
· Collaborative; When you have questions you ask them, when you have answers you share. You feel inspired participating in a community of diverse thoughts, ideas & competition.
· Growth Mindset; You are driven to advance client goals, exceed expectations, drive innovation & engineer efficiency.
· Racking & Stacking - must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. of equipment.
· VMWare, VCP, Microsoft MCSE, MCP Cisco, CCNA a plus.