Role: Senior Systems Analyst Location: Any Client Location (1 week onsite per month) Client Locations: Westlake, TX | Durham, NC | Boston, MA | Merrimack, NH | Jersey City, NJ | Smithfield, RI | Covington, KY | Salt Lake City, UT | Denver, CO
Duration: 12+ Months W2 only
Must have experience:
- Some awareness of Java and cloud
- Technical documentation skills (systems and application requirements and flow)
Nice to have: Exposure to Automation Tools/Frameworks (Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, Protractor)
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- A passion for technology and can navigate your way across complex and rapidly changing landscapes by staying on top of the latest trends and thrive by sharing knowledge.
- A creator, a doer, and a disruptor who will help us solve real-life problems and meet real customer needs. You’ll be helping us build things, taking an idea, and creating rapid prototypes that are shippable and learn from real-life feedback.
- A self-starter, who actively challenges status-quo, is curious and not afraid to ask “Why” and “What if”?
- Experienced with the tools of the trade including a variety of modern programming languages and frameworks
- Up-to-date on Algorithms, Data Structures and Design Patterns and love the challenge of building highly scalable systems that can support thousands of transactions/sec.
- Have an approach of test first development and are experienced in modern test frameworks. We believe that quality is everyone’s job.
- Are data-driven and can measure, collect and use data to make decisions. We understand the value of intuition and the need to balance decisions accordingly.
- Have great communication skills and technical expertise to drive and participate in meaningful discussions.
The Skills You Bring
- Understanding of Business requirements and translating to technology terms
- Experience navigating through applications
- Previous hands-on development experience in any technology
- Understanding of available technologies and assist Tech Leads with design
- Experience with Automation Tools/Frameworks (Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, Protractor)
- Familiar with designing, deploying and maintaining cloud-ready containerized applications
- Familiar with DevOps, Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery
- Familiar with building highly scalable and resilient applications
- Strong intellectual curiosity and willingness to explore new technology stacks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to work with both Business and Technology teams.
Below is the brief introduction of SPECTRAFORCE, the benefits we offer and the disclaimers:
Established in 2004, SPECTRAFORCE is one of the largest and fastest-growing diversity-owned staffing firms in the US. The growth of our company is a direct result of our global client service delivery model that is powered by our state-of-the-art A.I. proprietary talent acquisition platform, robust ISO 9001:2015/ISO 27001 certified processes, and strong and passionate client engaged teams.
We have built our business by providing talent and project-based solutions, including Contingent, Permanent, and Statement of Work (SOW) services to over 130 clients in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, and India. Key industries that we service include Technology, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Telecom, Retail, Utilities and Transportation.
SPECTRAFORCE is built on a concept of “human connection,” defined by our branding attitude of NEWJOBPHORIA®, which is the excitement of bringing joy and freedom to the work lifestyle so our people (and clients) can reach their highest potential. Our entire workflow and teams are trained to cultivate the joy of NEWJOBPHORIA® with candidates and employees throughout their engagement with SPECTRAFORCE. http://www.spectraforce.com Benefits: SPECTRAFORCE offers ACA compliant health benefits as well as dental, vision, accident, and hospital indemnity insurances. Additional benefits SPECTRAFORCE offers to the eligible employees include commuter benefits, 401K plan with matching and a referral bonus program. SPECTRAFORCE offers unpaid leave as well as paid sick leave when required by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SPECTRAFORCE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require reasonable accommodation