- communication skills
Job Title: SAP Delivery Manager
Primary Skills - Required
"•15+yrs Years of SAP hands on Experience in any of the core SAP modules ( Finance or Logistics)
Minimum 7-8 years of Delivery Management experience, having knowledge on PMO and directly or indirectly involved in PMO activities is desirable
- Minimum of 4-5 full SAP E2E implementation experience in Project/Program Manager role. Should able to successfully manage multiple engagements and large teams.
- Should have strong Knowledge on S4 HANA concepts for conversion, brownfield and Greenfield implementations.
- Strong customer management skills and ability to lead discussions into opportunities.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service, anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority
- Very proactive in identifying and communicating potential risks, issues and project concerns.
- Timely tracking of project and program budgets, identify the scope creep and able to convert them to change orders for further budget approvals
- Very Good analytical, communication skills, documentation skills, open communicator, with a strong customer focus
- Able to lead and manage very sr level project team members and drive them to deliver the project deliverables without any delays.
- Audit oversight of key engagements, monitoring the SLA's and implementing corrective measures
- Identify and actively manage engagement risks with escalation as necessary
- Support Practice initiatives in building best practice process and benchmarks
Project & Job Description:
"Being a Delivery Manager he should be able to independently lead the projects & participate in business discussions; provide recommendations, solutions in various processes.
Lead onshore and offshore teams and work with them to address customer concerns.
Independently handle customer escalations and able to track and manage projects within the project budgets."