We have a premier client in San Antonio Texas with an urgent need for a Sr. IT project manager.
You will be responsible for managing assigned IT projects and the interface between the IT staff and business users. They will deliver complex, multifaceted work-product and services technology projects. Will be responsible for managing project scope, schedule, communications, and relationships with other organizations and ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget. Maintain project plans, track project deliverables and issues, write detailed business and technical requirements.
location: SAN ANTONIO, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Researches and is Subject Matter Expert in Project Management, Business Analyst and Time Entry / Project Planning system best practices.
- Recommends, implements and uses standardized templates & processes that enable Project Management and Business Analyst best practices to increase employee productivity and job satisfaction.
- Attends training and is knowledgeable on Carenet's product offerings and call center model.
- Participates in requirement/design/implementation meetings with clients, resources, and third parties to understand project requirements.
- Creates and manages project schedule and project budget.
- Responsible for delivering each project in a timely fashion based on the project schedule, with quality and within budget.
- Proactively identifies project risks, identifies risk mitigation strategies and when necessary implements risk mitigation strategies.
- Manages relationships across all assigned projects and coordinates work across multiple work teams.
- Provides direction to project stakeholders (architects, technical leads, developers, business analysts, client service, vendors and customers), removes blockers and ensures project is progressing per schedule.
- Creates and communicates weekly project status reports.
- Escalates issues to IT Leadership real-time.
- Creates strong relationships with Client Service and business clients, and manages their expectations.
- Uses change control process to document changes requested by Client Services and clients.
- Supports Business Analysts during User Acceptance Testing.
- Reviews Time Entry / Project Planning system weekly to ensure all IT participants are entering their time and escalates noncompliance to IT Leadership.
- Tracks and enters their time weekly into Time Entry / Project Planning system.
Direct Report Responsibility
- Leads team of Project Managers and/or Business Analysts.
- Conducts performance and compensation reviews of Project Managers and/or Business Analysts.
- Defines Project Managers and/or Business Analyst career path and works with Project Managers and/or Business Analysts to create individual development plans to achieve desired results.
- Provides training to Project Managers and/or Business Analysts on Project Management and/or Business Analyst templates, processes, and best practices that will be used during projects.
- Ensures Project Managers and/or Business Analysts are properly trained, and are using templates, processes, and best practices.
- Meets with Project Managers and/or Business Analysts weekly to provide leadership, coaching and address issues.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.