Business Operations Specialist
Who We Are:
Excelacom has a global presence in the consulting and technology solutions industry with a focus on Communications and Media providers. We collaborate with our clients to solve their complex business, technology and operational challenges through a combination of consulting expertise and telecom-focused solutions and products. Excelacom provides extensive experience in product development, IT consulting, telecom-focused software and managed services, as well as strategic management and thought leadership to steer our clients towards a successful business and technology transformation.
At Excelacom, we recognize that our most valuable asset is our people. We strive to create an environment where our employees can contribute their unique perspectives and grow individually and collectively. Our diverse and inclusive culture empowers our people to embrace their ideas and transform them into innovative solutions.
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate should have a background in information technology and understanding of products and services. Asks qualification questions based on prospect pain points, displays effective listening, provides solutions to business problems enabled by technology.
At the Analyst-Level, you will be expected to contribute to the development of recommendations, business knowledge and technology awareness, provide meaningful input into client deliverables/proposals, and take ownership of assigned tasks. You will conduct research, collect data, and perform quantitative and qualitative analyses to support business solutions. Most importantly, you will embrace our firm’s brand and core values.
Role and Responsibilities:
You may work on various projects throughout your career with Excelacom. The roles and responsibilities noted below pertain to the specific role listed above.
- The business operations position will be responsible for managing the complete sales-cycle from qualification, discovery, requirements gathering, proposal development and review, business case reviews, negotiations and contracts.
- Create report and provide analysis to stakeholders and the executive team to help improve business performance.
- Maintain and improve sales revenue and gross margin.
- Maintain an accurate CRM system
- Work with executive management and their teams to increase sales within the assigned regions, clients, etc.
- Is tenacious, maintains continuous contact to establish need(s); Demonstrates effectiveness in Net New sales.
- Ensure client accounts have all the information they require to maintain and exceed customer service expectations including policies and processes on promotions, new product launches, billing, etc.In addition to delivering at the client site, you will occasionally be tasked in productizing Excelacom’s work, contributing to our Center of Excellence and intermittently working on Excelacom proposals to the client.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Management or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Strong math, written and verbal communication skills with an analytical approach
- Ability to interact cross-functionally with various levels management and peers
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team-based environment
- Ability to maintain a pipeline of 30+ active prospects and ability to convert 6-8 customers per year averaging 2 net-new logos per quarter.
- Ability to effectively utilize CRM to manage assigned accounts and territory.
- Ability to drive geographically dispersed sales team on a daily basis
- Demonstrated effectiveness in business development and lead qualification.
- Experience in a professional office environment
- Relevant internship experience
- Experience in selling CRM tools
- Excellence in building senior and executive relationships with key customer stakeholders
Compensation and Benefits:
Our competitive salaries are just one component of Excelacom’s total compensation package for our regular full-time employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, ancillary benefits, Life and AD&D insurance, 401k, and generous paid time off policies.
Excelacom, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Any decision affecting employment, compensation, promotion, or transfer will be based solely on personal qualifications and merit, regardless of sex, race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age, results of genetic testing, service in the military, pregnancy, childbirth or other related medical conditions or any other factor protected under applicable law.