- react native
A leading fintech company is looking for a talented Staff Software Engineer to be part of their front-end engineering team developing mobile and web applications that will be key to our future business. You will be part of a dynamic team using the latest technology and tools to build high-quality applications that delight our customers. The company has several new products on the way, and you will be able to make a big impact.
- Be a technical hands-on engineer producing high-quality code following the best architecture and design standards.
- Lead complex projects and initiatives from inception to completion.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to understand the client and business requirements.
- Work closely with cross-platform and senior engineers to ensure that your code fits well with the rest of the application stack.
- Ensure high quality by thoroughly testing your code including unit testing and partnering closely with the QA team for integrated testing.
- Build code that meets high standards for non-functional requirements like performance and scaling.
- Be responsive to customer feedback and take prompt appropriate actions whenever needed.
- Prepare meaningful technical documentation of the work you perform.
- Develop domain knowledge in personal finance.
- 10-13 years of experience building cross-platform web and mobile applications
- Superior application design and coding skills
- Experience as a technical lead
- Demonstrated ability to own and deliver significant priorities for a business
- Strategic understanding of their area and how it affects the business
- Excellent communication skills – being able to clearly articulate technical concepts and issues to all levels of leadership.
- BS or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math etc.
- Confident yet humble in attitude, open to receiving feedback, and adjust as needed
- Learning mindset, curious about new things
Location: Menlo Park, CA (ONSITE)
Type: Direct Hire
Salary Range: $150-190K (DOE)
Submit resume to