- Microsoft Azure.
- PowerShell scripting
- Conditional access
- App protection
- and Defender cloud app Security
Location: Detroit, MI OR Herndon, VA (Hybrid)
• The Office365 architect position is responsible for scoping, assessment, planning, designing, and technical documentation for the implementation of the VWGOA Office 365 and all of its related core technologies including AAD, Exchange, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, AAD Connect, Federation, Guest users, and Viva
• Take ownership of technical discussions, and drive the technical decision, and architecting solution. Ensure technology and architecture align with the book of standards and IT security policies.
• Define technical requirements, outline BOM, resources, and cost to implement solutions, and contribute to defining the project charter
• Look for opportunities to support our mission, automation, efficiency & simplification
• Expert resource in architecting, designing, and implementing multi-tenant systems configuration and federation
• Expert in designing, and implementing Office information protection, data loss prevention sensitivity labels, advanced office message encryption, Conditional access, and app protection polices
• Design and, implement email protection system, email security gateways, email encryption, GAL sync, email archive, and retention policy,
• Design and implement guest user creation, invitation, access control, and user lifecycle management
• Expert on compliance center, litigation hold, retention policy, auditing, and eDiscovery.
• Highest level of escalation for support and troubleshooting in resolving problems and responding to relevant M365 tickets.
• Develop and manage migration plans for OneDrive. SharePoint Online,…
• Analyze customer requirements and business demands to assess design/technology alternatives and propose solutions.
• Collaborate with other teams and vendors to develop and implement new solutions to meet business requirements
• Facilitate, present and lead technical discussions with technical SMEs as well as customers and other stakeholders.
• Ability to use power to design reporting dashboard for Azure and M365 objects
• Review, analyze, evaluate and present new upcoming M365 updates, release to stakeholders.
• +8 years of Office 365 architecture experience
• High expertise with Microsoft Azure.
• Expertise in windows PowerShell scripting
• Expert in Conditional access, App protection, and Defender cloud app Security,
• Advance knowledge of Microsoft Graph API, Power app, and automation
• Experience with Intune Endpoint Management for iOS | Windows