Position: SAP Vistex Consultant
• Lead the work involved in evaluating, selecting, designing, and implementing new features and systems for Contracts, Chargebacks, Billbacks, Rebates, Incentives.
• Solid understanding of the Vistex MDM such as Vendor Master, Customer Master, Material Master, and the syndication processes.
• Ability to design technical solutions that operate efficiently in high transaction volume scenarios.
• Proven problem-solving skills – ability to assess a specific business scenario and develop an appropriate technical approach to support the desired business outcomes.
• Ability to create technical/functional work specification.
• Demonstrates solutions to interested parties such as Business SMEs, partners from other McKesson Technology teams.
• Knowledge of Agile, SAFe and/or SCRUM methodologies a plus.
• Thorough knowledge of Order to Cash processes; especially item substitution and pricing Technical
• Experience with SAP ABAP programming tools including Object Oriented programming with ABAP Objects, ABAP Workbench, BSP Workbench, Webservices, Conversions.
• Enhancement experience with BADI, New Enhancement Framework including Enhancement points, Sections, and spots.
• Familiar with SAP Business Workflow, OSS Notes, BAPI, RFC, ALE, EDI IDOCs, Query Painter, Menu Painter, Screen Painter, Object Model ALV, SAP CCMS Printing, Transport Management and Debugging.
• Experience with running performance tools like Runtime Analysis, Code Inspector, SQL Trace, System Log.
Softpath System, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to diversity in our workforce.